The watercolour flower is study in sutle colours and colour harmony. The painting is strangely warming and although seemingly simple, a complexity is evident on closer appreciation.
For more of Margaret O’Toole’s work look up Margaret Ellem or Margaret O’Toole on the search engine.
- Eastern Rosella by Margaret Ellem (habitatassociation.com.au)
- Introducing Margret Ellem fine artist (habitatcentreforarts.wordpress.com)
- Introducing Margaret Ellem fine artist (habitatassociation.com.au)
- Watercolours, part 4 (ckdivergence.wordpress.com)
- Muscari (time-passages.blogspot.com)
- Watercolours (ckdivergence.wordpress.com)
- 29 Faces number 5 (manonpopjes-manonpopjes.blogspot.com)